Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Introduction

       My name is Amanda Hollingsworth, and I am a Senior at Central Washington University. Chances are I will be here for another two years because I am double majoring in business as well as graphic design. When it comes to it I enjoy all types of art, but photography will always be my passion. I hope to get an internship next fall in Australia working in an advertisement firm. I won't know if that works out until late spring. Internships are where I plan on getting most of my experience before I start my career so when I graduate I hope to do at least two or three different internships. Other than design I am also very passionate about film and music. If I had enough money for another year of tuition I would have minored in film. I don't think there is enough time or money in this world to learn everything I need to.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! It sounds that you are really interesting in learning about diverse topics. I also feel like there isn't enough time in the world to learn about everything that is interesting to me. I hope that you enjoy this class! I look forward to reading your posts.

    -Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete